Anybody, anybody?

Thanks,

Ilya

From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Chorny, Ilya
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 9:31 AM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Trouble getting setting dbkey of output data

I am having trouble setting the dbkey of an output data set. The input and
output, respectively, is shown below. I copied this from the bowtie_wrapper.xml
 but the difference is that I do not have a condition on selecting the
reference genome. My tool requires a .loc file. The tools completes correctly
but the dbkey is not set. Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Ilya

<param name="input2" type="select" label="Select a reference genome">
       <options from_data_table="RNASEQ_contams">
          <filter type="sort_by" column="2" />
          <validator type="no_options" message="No indexes are available for
the selected input dataset" />
       </options>
</param>

<data format="sam" name="output2" label="${tool.name} on ${on_string}:Output
Sam File" />
      <actions>
       <action type="metadata" name="dbkey">
             <option type="from_data_table" name="RNASEQ_contams" column="1"
offset="0">
                <filter type="param_value" column="0" value="#"
compare="startswith" keep="False"/>
                <filter type="param_value" ref="input2" column="0"/>
             </option>
       </action>
      </actions>

Ilya Chorny Ph.D.