Hi,

I am watching the video 'Example
3<http://screencast.g2.bx.psu.edu/galaxy/quickie12_illumina_pe/flow.html>
-
mapping paired-end Illumina run and visualizing results at UCSC Browser', and
would like to try out the exercise.  I don't have paired-end Illumina
fastq sample, Could you provide me the sample mentioned in the video or
point me to the location where I can get a small human paired-end Illumina
fastq sample to try out the exercise in example 3.

Thanks,
Linda McMahan