Hi

I've been trying to create a repository for a small tool called CodonLogo at
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/.

The problem is that the first zip I uploaded contained a few backup copies of
some text files ending with a "~".
It now won't allow me to delete them by checking them and clicking "delete
selected files" it then simply gives the error

"The selected files were deleted from the repository.
Change set revision '7ff079013d98' includes no tools or exported workflows for
which metadata can be set."

but the selected files are not deleted.

When I try to upload a new zip without the older files it gives an error

"Server Error
An error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn debug on to
display exception reports here) "

Am I doing something foolish or is this a bug?

Cheers
David