Hi Marcel,

Thanks very much for alerting me to the problem with the tool shed.  I've got
it functional again for the time being.  I believe there's a problem with
renaming a repository (which I'll fix asap) that caused the server error you
saw.  I'll also take a look at uploading your new version of your CADDSuite -
I'm assuming we'll need to implement an ftp upload process because the browser
may be timing out with the larger upload.  I'll let you know what I find (I'll
probably get back to you on Monday).

Thanks again,

Greg Von Kuster

On Nov 12, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Marcel Schumann wrote:

> Hi Dave, hi Greg,
>
> During the last few days, I tried several times to upload the current version
> of CADDSuite (1.0.1) to the galaxy tool shed; however, I always just got
> time-out errors.
>
> Now I have just had a look at the tool shed again, but most tool category
> can't even be viewed ('Server error'). So, is there any work with the tool
> shed server currently going on? Any reason why it can't work in the moment?
> ;-)
>
> By the way, if you (for debugging purposes) want to try to upload my packages
> yourself:
> The packages are available from the project's homepage
> http://caddsuite.github.com
>
> https://github.com/downloads/CADDSuite/main/CADDSuite_1.0.1_Linux_x86-64.tar.gz
> https://github.com/downloads/CADDSuite/main/CADDSuite_1.0.1_MacOS_10.6.tar.gz
>

> Cheers,