From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] On Behalf Of Oren Livne
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:32 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Galaxy in a frame?

Dear All,

We are trying to integrate Galaxy with our web app, and we thought of
having our web app as the main front end, and allow users to open an
HTML frame with Galaxy in it within that app. However, Galaxy makes it
impossible - it takes over the entire page when a user logs in or clicks
on most links. Is it possible to embed Galaxy in another webapp or is it
only designed as a standalone app?

Thanks so much,
Oren