Hi,

I noted there have been a change on the way GATK tools read
picard_index.loc, from "tool_data_table_conf.xml":
    <!-- Location of Picard dict files valid for GATK -->
        <columns>value, dbkey, name, path, tools_valid_for</columns>
        <file path="tool-data/picard_index.loc" />

And I can't decipher how to use column "tools_valid_for". I was able
to show selectable reference genomes in one of the tools by adding its
id there, but I don't know how to add the rest. Should I separate them
by spaces? commas? tabs?, none of these seem to work for me.

Also, what is the best way to identify a tool id, should I just use
file name for its xml file?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos