Hi Carlos,

For now, put 'gatk' in that column for the builds that you want to make
available.  At this point it is not actually checking the contents, but the
presence of the additional column is enough to allow it to be used in the GATK
in Galaxy. In the future the behavior will be properly enhanced to work
properly on a comma separated listing.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan