Yunling,

The barcode splitter should currently list all fasta, fastqsanger, fastqsolexa,
and fastqillumina datasets in your history.  My guess is that your data is
specified as the root fastq datatype, and is being excluded from the listing
due to that.  If edit the attributes of the dataset in question and change the
datatype to the more specific type (fastqsanger, etc.), does it resolve your
issue?

-Dannon