Hi,

my paster.log is full of errors relating to a googlebot trying to access a library file.

I noticed a robots.txt file in the static folder configured as such.

Disallow: /

I thought this would stop all bots accessing all files. Should this be configured differently?

Thanks
Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.