Hi,
I've created a java app tested it from the command line and put it in the
shared/jars folder. It runs for a while and then the history item turns
red. If I view the dataset output though, everything is as should be, i.e.
the expected output from the tool is seen.
If I click on the view error 'bug' this is what I see:

"Tool execution generated the following error message:
                    21-Dec-2011 17:08:14
org.biojava3.genome.parsers.gff.GFF3Reader read
INFO: Gff.read(): Reading
/home/galaxy/software/galaxy-central/database/files/012/dataset_12450.dat"

This is the output from org.biojava3.genome.parsers.gff and I have no way
of switching that off.
Can anyone suggest a way to handle this output so that it doesn't throw an
error. I need the output from this tool to use as input to other tools.
Many thanks,
Graham

Dr. Graham Etherington
Bioinformatics Support Officer,