My apologies for the noise - I'm just trying to figure out who to talk to here:

A colleague and I are developing a dataset that we believe will be of
significant interest to the psychiatric genetics field.  We believe that one of
the biggest obstacles currently facing the field is the lack of a centralized,
standardized repository for this data.  We therefore would like, if possible,
to make the data available through Galaxy as a standard library (we believe
that the psychiatric genetics field, in particular, is more likely to respond
positively to, and utilize, a standard universal component, rather than a
private/shared component).

Is there someone we could talk to about this idea, and the required logistics
to make it happen?

Many thanks for your time,
William Ray
Chris Bartlett
Nationwide Children's Hospital
The Ohio State University Biophysics Program