I haven't found a way to fix the status on BAM files being imported.  They
still read "Job still running".  So I thought I'd just delete the whole
data library and start a new.  From the Admin page, I click Manage Data
Libraries, then select all the data libraries by clicking the checkbox next
to "Data library name" in the table header.  I then click delete.  I get an
error "Invalid Library id ( a799d38679e985db,5969b1f7201f12ae )
specified.".  If I only check the checkboxes for the data libraries, I
still get the error.  I have to delete the libraries one at a time.