I'm having a tough time keeping track of which data is which after analysis...

I can do a bunch of work customizing each tool and each workflow, renaming
results etc.
But I think it might be a lot easier to manage if step names were based on the
titles of the history items instead of "data 2" or whatever.

Has this been tried and rejected for some reason?
Would a pull request implementing this change be welcomed?

Am I just "doing it wrong"?
Any suggestions are welcome.

Brad

--