On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Langhorst, Brad <langho...@neb.com> wrote:
> Peter:
>
> I have a working sge setup.
> Two ideas:
> 1 - look in the sge logs on the worker node (on my system they are in
> /var/spool...)

No sign of any SGE logs there - could be system configuration dependent,
but thanks.

> 2 - maybe a permission problem?

Maybe.

Galaxy *is* collecting the stdout/stderr text, and the files don't exist
after job completion, so my hunch is this is a redundant warning in
the cleanup code, and the *.drmout and *.drmerr files were already
deleted by Galaxy.

Regards,