On Feb 2, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Langhorst, Brad
<langho...@neb.com<mailto:langho...@neb.com>> wrote:
Peter:

I have a working sge setup.
Two ideas:
1 - look in the sge logs on the worker node (on my system they are in
/var/spool...)

No sign of any SGE logs there - could be system configuration dependent,
but thanks.

2 - maybe a permission problem?

Maybe.

Galaxy *is* collecting the stdout/stderr text, and the files don't exist
after job completion, so my hunch is this is a redundant warning in
the cleanup code, and the *.drmout and *.drmerr files were already
deleted by Galaxy.

Peter,

I am having similar issue and it started happening only after the recent
update. See:
http://galaxy-development-list-archive.2308389.n4.nabble.com/job-cleanup-files-drmout-and-drmerr-not-found-td4341867.html

I haven't had chance to follow up on my thread yet. But I do think these are
redundant warning messages probably getting triggered as file deletion has
occurred somewhere before this particular cleanup action.

--
Shantanu