Hi all,

I have noticed that when I run a workflow with output to a new history, the
data sets used as input to the workflow do not become part of the new
history.  Unfortunately, if a job fails in the workflow, the "rerun"
interface for the job can't access the original dataŠit needs to be manually
imported.  While this is a minor annoyance, it becomes quite the pain if you
ran the workflow for a bunch of input files.  Can I put in a request that
input data be imported automatically into workflow run histories, or have I
missed something in the workflow run options?

Cheers,

Paul