Hi all,

I configured Sample Tracking System in Galaxy to transfer datasets from a
sequencer to data libraries, however, after I selected the datasets to be
transferred on the sequencer and clicked "Transfer" button, the transfer
status has been "in queue" forever.

I didn't find any error message in galaxy_listener.log, however, I found
the following error message in data_transfer.log:

2012-02-16 19:39:01,221 - datatx_3623 - Error. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>