What is the recommend process for expanding the galaxyTool volume for an
existing galaxy instance (using EC2/cloudman)?
I tried the following, but it didnt' work for me.
0) Terminate cluster.
1) Amazon EC2- create snapshot of current galaxyTools volume
2) Amazon EC2- create volume from step 1 + specify desired volume size.
3) Amazon EC2- create new snapshot from Step 2.
4) Amazon S3- identify S3 bucket for this cluster. Modify
persistent_data.yaml. Modify size and snap_id to correspond with step #3
5) Amazon EC2- Start new instance-- using same AmazonID + ClusterName
I was expecting the new instance to startup and create a galaxyTools volume
based on the snapshot identified in the persistent_data.yaml file, but that
didn't seem work.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: