Hi!

Is there a way to specify parameters for the job submission on the
cluster from the tool configuration file?

Let's say I want tool A to be submitted with "-pe smp 8" but tool B
submitted with "-l mem_free=500".

Is it already supported? I could not find it in the wiki.
... or do I have to start digging in the code and try to implement it?!
^_^'

Best regards,
Tanguy