Hi Paula,

There's one more FTP option in your universe_wsgi.ini, directly below the one
you set:

# This should be the hostname of your FTP server, which will be provided to
# users in the help text.
# ftp_upload_site = None

Additionally, I've copied this over to galaxy-dev, which is more useful for
local instances and galaxy/tool development.

-Dannon