Hi Peter,

I think hmmerscan has been wrapped, but there is a missing "e" in the
repository name.  Look for "hmmscan" in the toolshed.  The description for
it is:

hmmscan, for searching pfam with AA seqs. also included is hmm datatypes
although hmmbuild, etc. isnt included yetX ill try to finish the rest of
the hmmer suite soon

Does that help?

Dave C.

http://galaxyproject.org/GCC2012 <http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/GCC2012>