Hi Ed,

Do you want the hmmscan repository itself deleted?  It's been downloaded /
cloned 86 times, although it is never been automatically installed into a local
Galaxy since the contained tool does not properly load into Galaxy.  We
generally do not like to delete things like this because doing do prevents
reproducibility.  I'm looking for feedback from the community on this one -
does eliminating this repository affect anyone?

Thanks for the new contributions tot he tool shed!

Greg Von Kuster