Hello all,

Are there (or were there) any known problems with Galaxy under
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9? One of our biologists is now having
problems with our local Galaxy server, probably after updating his
browser.

Specifically new history entries do not seem to automatically update
from queued to running to done, and also the "peep" functionality to
expand/collapse a history entry had stopped working. This was on a
large history of about 100 entries.

We installed Firefox 10, logged into Galaxy, and it was fine with this
same history.

A quick test on the public Galaxy with a single history entry seemed
to work in both browsers, so perhaps this is something you've already
fixed in the latest Galaxy - or perhaps it depends on the size of the
history.

Any ideas? Has anyone else seen something similar?