Hi Vidya,

It appears that the SICER shell scripts are not available on the path of the
user that Galaxy is running under: "An error occurred running this job:
/bin/sh: SICER-rb.sh: not found". Make sure that the scripts from the SICER
package are available on the path and that they are configured properly.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan