Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team

On 3/6/12 11:23 AM, John Major wrote:
Hello All-

I'd like to launch a galaxy-cloudman head node which does not accept SGE
jobs, but as jobs are submitted go to compute nodes (or cause compute
node to be added when auto-scale is on).
Primarily, this is b/c I'd like to have the head node be a cheaper
instance which can run long term, and only fire up more expensive
compute nodes as they are actually needed.

How would I enable this?

Thanks-
John

please use the interface at: