Hi Jan,

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Mailing_Lists

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team

On 3/6/12 1:44 PM, Jan R McDowell wrote:
Hi all,
I have been trying to get an instance of Galaxy going on the EC2.  I have no
problem going through BioCloudCentral and getting an instance going.  I can
also successfully load my data from an S2 bucket into Galaxy.  The problem
occurs when I try to use velveth.  I always says 'job waiting to run'.  As a
matter of curiosity, I then used SSH to get into CloudBioLinux, which worked.
However, when I try to use NX to get the virtual desktop going I get the
message usr/bin/nxserver: line 381: echo: write error: No space left on device.

Using the df -h command, I get:

/dev/xvda1             20G   19G     0 100% /
udev                  8.4G  4.0K  8.4G   1% /dev
tmpfs                 3.4G  660K  3.4G   1% /run
none                  5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
none                  8.4G     0  8.4G   0% /run/shm
/dev/xvdb             404G  202M  383G   1% /mnt
/dev/xvdg1            700G  654G   47G  94% /mnt/galaxyIndices
/dev/xvdg2             10G  1.7G  8.4G  17% /mnt/galaxyTools
/dev/xvdg3            200G   11G  190G   6% /mnt/galaxyData

So, I guess my question as a new user is:  How do I point Galaxy and
CloudBioLinux to all of this unused space?  I assume the problem is with the
/dev/xvda1 that is 100% full. I am obviously doing something silly and/or
missing a really big step.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Jan

please use the interface at:

Jennifer Jackson