Dear all,

I have spent several days trying to make "get microbial data" to work in my
local Galaxy instance, but failed.

What i did is:
1. cd /galaxy-dist/tool-data/
2. nano microbial_data
3. uncomment the lines starting with "ORG", "CHR" or "DATA"

After that, i restarted Galaxy and can see the options on the web. However,
it cannot work yet. I am pretty sure that is because the URLs are not
properly specified and i don't have a local mirror of all the related files
yet. Can anyone help and tell me where and how to download the files? And
how can i continue to make it work?

(In addition, i find some information under the link
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Setting-up-microbial-data-loc-given-a-mirror-of-NCBI-FTP-site-td2120728.html#a2122753.
But still cannot figure out how to do it)

THANKS A LOT!!!

Cheers,
Tyler