I'm getting this error when I try to install the NGS Java toolkit toolshed...

Version information for the tools included in the java_genomics_toolkit repository is missing. Reset all of this repository's metadata in the tool shed, then set the installed tool versions from the installed repository's Repository Actions menu. Installed 1 repository and all tools were loaded into tool panel section NGS: Toolkit:
Installed repositories: java_genomics_toolkit.

Any idea why the version number stuff is not correctly inserted in the database?
Bug?

Thanks

Thon