Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:25:38 -0600
From: Luciano Cosme <cosme.sim...@gmail.com>
To: Galaxy-dev <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Error while uploading

Hi,
   I uploaded 11 files today (1 to 2Gb compressed files) to my local
instance without a problem (as admin). Then I got this error message below
and it get stuck at "This dataset is uploading" and I could not upload the
last files. Is there anything I can do to solve it? What I notice is that I
can still upload small files, before I concatenate them. I have 15 time
points and some of them have up to 20 files, so it is easier to concatenate
them and them upload.
Thank you.

Luciano