Hi Alex,

This particular issue didn't involve a correction to any code, just to the processing (our mistake). However, we do frequently make changes to code, mostly as general improvements but also in response to bugs found. These are available in the galaxy-central repository immediately, go to the public server at the next update (timing can vary), and can be tracked in the changelog at bitbucket here:
http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changesets

Hopefully this helps!

Best,

Jen