Hello Thon,

This issue has been corrected in change set revision 6817:b199460443af, which
is available in our central repository.  The problem was due to the following
tool contained in the repository not properly loading in the tool shed due to
the required file named tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample missing from the
repository.  When you install the repository into your local Galaxy instance,
you'll need to add an entry for this tool into your tool_data_table_conf.xml
file and the tool should load.  I'm not sure what the entry should look like
since the sample file is missing from the repository.  The fix I've committed
handles the problem caused by the missing entry in the tool shed.

Thanks very much for reporting this.

Greg Von Kuster

Metadata was defined for some items in revision '9266d807ca85'. Correct the
following problems if necessary and reset metadata.
DNAPropertyCalculator.xml - This file requires an entry in the
tool_data_table_conf.xml file. Upload a file named
tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample to the repository that includes the required
entry to resolve this issue.