Hi there,

I am new to Galaxy and I've just recently learned how to integrate a Perl
script to it. Now, my code uses the input file's name as a header for a
column in the output. When I ran it in Galaxy, I did get the filename, but
it's the one ending in .dat (actually, I got the entire path of the file).
I was wondering if it's possible to retain the original name of the file
(or retrieve the name of the input dataset) and use it in the output file.
I can't think of a Perl script for this yet, for my scripting's a bit rusty
(I just started learning Perl last month). I've already checked the FAQs
page, the wiki and the mailing list, but I did not get any useful hints.

I hope my writing made sense. Thank you for your time!

- Diana
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:


Reply via email to