Hello Galaxy team,

I've recently begun building a resource usage monitor / predictor for
Galaxy as part of my Computer Science Honours degree and I was wanting to
at some later stage in my project, once the actual resource monitor is
built, to incorporate it to the actual Galaxy web interface.  have been
looking through your code and have found it somewhat difficult to track
down where exactly i would go about doing this. I would like to ahve a
separate tab up in the top nav bar and then be able to display resource
information about Galaxy when its running (processes, I/O, RAM, CPU etc.)

Are you able to point me in the right direction for this?

Thankyou,
Ed