Hello -

I have noticed on our local install, that the job scripts as well as
stdout/err in our cluster_files_directory is not getting cleaned up. When I
track the jobs in our runner logs, for a sampling of the job scripts left
over in the cluster_files_directory, the jobs are completing out
successfully and there are no errors in the log.  I have not tried to check
if all scripts are not getting cleaned, or just some Š but by the volume of
them it looks like all of them may not be getting removed/cleaned up after
the job completes out.

Any thoughts on what may be going on?

Thanks,

Ann