Ann,

Could you give me the value of the cleanup_jobs configuration entry in universe_wsgi.ini?

Thank you,
   Dave B.

On 3/21/12 4:35 PM, Ann Black wrote:
Hello -

I have noticed on our local install, that the job scripts as well as
stdout/err in our cluster_files_directory is not getting cleaned up.
When I track the jobs in our runner logs, for a sampling of the job
scripts left over in the cluster_files_directory, the jobs are
completing out successfully and there are no errors in the log. I have
not tried to check if all scripts are not getting cleaned, or just some
… but by the volume of them it looks like all of them may not be getting
removed/cleaned up after the job completes out.

Any thoughts on what may be going on?

Thanks,

Ann