Hi Greg,

I made a tool for Galaxy which produces a normal XML output file and next to
that it also produces a HTML report with some quick summarized details for the
user.

I could solve this by using 2 output files, but I don't want to keep the
history as concise as possible. To I found the option to use "display
application". I defined my as below:

<display id="sedmatreport" version="1.0.0" name="Show ">
    <link id="sedmatreport" name="SedMat_report">
        <url
target_frame="galaxy_main">${BASE_URL}/static/prims/reports/${dataset.id}/sedmat_report.html</url>
    </link>
</display>

So in my tool config xml I have the following respective configuration:

       <command interpreter=" java -jar ">
           Mytool.jar
           ...some parameters....
       -outReport
/galaxy-dist/static/prims/reports/$outputData.dataset.id/sedmat_report.html
        #end if
       </command>

è  This works fine, but I would like to avoid using the static directory. Do
you know if there is an alternative web directory configured by default in the
Galaxy web-server?

è  I also want to avoid the /galaxy-dist/ part in the tool configuration since
the Galaxy home directory can vary. Is there a variable which I can use for
this?

Thanks and regards,

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
+31-317480891; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur
http://www.pri.wur.nl<http://www.pri.wur.nl/>