Hi,

I have installed the local galaxy. And I have tried to use the data library to
upload some CEL datasets. However, it occurred an error when I use data library
to add datasets.

It showed:

Miscellaneous information: The uploaded binary file contains inappropriate
content
error

Do you know how to fix it ?

Best,