Hello all,

I've recently been trying to implement a local instance of the tool
shed, and have followed the tutorials on the wiki, but when I run sh
run_community.sh, it doesn't do anything. I have mercurial installed,
so that shouldn't be a problem, and I've used the example
community_wsgi.ini and run_community.sh. I can pastebin what I have if
it would help. Thank you in advance.

--
Amanda Zuzolo
Bioengineering Major, George Mason University