>> % sh manage_db.sh downgrade 92
>> % sh manage_db.sh upgrade
> The downgrade to 92 and upgrade created job.params.

This is progress. You should be able to run jobs again, yes?

> Unfortunately, we are still getting errors about duplicate key values. The
> debug output when I try to export a history to a file is shown below my
> signature. Is there anything that was updated recently that would change
> primary keys?

Primary keys are handled by SQLAlchemy, not Galaxy, so that's not the problem.
I would guess the issue arose due to the missing 'params' column in job. This
can likely be fixed by deleting all the rows in the job_history_export_table:

DELETE FROM job_export_history_archive;

The only downside to this operation is that existing history archives won't be
found and will have to be recreated.

Best,
J.