Hello,
I am trying to connect an EC2 instance to an EBS volume.

I have attached the EBS volume to the EC2 instance (running Galaxy). I now
need to mount the EBS volume to the EC2 instance. To do this I will use
Putty to make the connection. But first I have to convert the private key
from ".pem" format to ".ppk" format. I am trying to use Puttygen for the
conversion, but the ".pem" file is not recognized and I get this error
message:

Could't load private key (key file does not begin with OpenSSH key header)

Does anyone have experience with this?

BTW, I am using windows.

Thanks!
Cheers,