Hello,
I'm seeing some discrepancies in total user usage versus what my histories
actually total so I wanted to run set_dataset_sizes.py  and
set_user_disk_usage.py

I am getting the following error.

 ./set_dataset_sizes.py
Processing 77915 datasets...
Completed 0%
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./set_dataset_sizes.py", line 43, in <module>
    dataset.set_total_size()
  File "lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py", line 703, in set_total_size
    if self.object_store.exists(self, extra_dir=self._extra_files_path or
"dataset_%d_files" % self.id, dir_only=True):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'exists'

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liisa