Dear all,

I installed and uninstalled some shed tools for my Galaxy instance. And I
have found some weird things which I don't think they are as expected.

1.  After I installed a shed tool using the Galaxy web UI and the tool can
run successfully, I didn't find any change of the "shed_tool_conf.xml"
file.  According to the instructions under the link
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed#Automatic_installation_of_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance,
 a entry of the newly added tool should be added.  Thus I don't know where
I go to modify the tools information(such as the section name..) like I did
in the "tool_conf.xml" file.

2. When I go to "Admin |Manage installed tool shed
repositories<http://localhost/admin_toolshed/browse_repositories> ",
I can't find all the installed tools. Only some of them are displayed
there.

3. After I uninstalled a shed tool, all the related files are deleted,
which is good. But the empty directories(under the Shed_tools) are left.

4. Last, I have one question: if I install a shed tool into a new
section(which means it doesn't exist before) , how could we modify the
section's name?

Anyone have encounter the same problems? Hope someone can explain to me.
Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers,
Tyler