On Apr 27, 2012, at 6:00 AM, Sarah Maman wrote:

> Hello,
>

> After pulling latest changes (March 2012 - r 40f1816d6857), jobs launched run
> properly (output files OK) but I get the following warning:
>
> /WARNING:galaxy.eggs:Warning: MarkupSafe (a dependent egg of Mako) cannot be
> fetched/

Hi Sarah,

I'm guessing that you are using a cluster with Galaxy.  If this is correct,
please try the following:

1. Log in to a cluster node as the user that runs Galaxy
2. cd to the galaxy-dist directory
3. run `python ./scripts/fetch_eggs.py`

This should grab any missing eggs.

> In addition, Galaxy GUI is not exactly GUI seen in the cloud
> (https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/). For example, "Visualization" menu is absent
> and I think it should be related to the previous warning?

See the 'enable_tracks' setting in universe_wsgi.ini to enable the
Visualization menu.

--nate