Hans, thank you for your reply.

I added the path in run.sh located in galaxy_dist

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/devel:$PYTHONPATH

but I still get the same error
*

"/usr/local/devel/NSISSoft/NSISToolkit/NSISApps/SmplTK/load_compounds.py",
line 29, in <module>
from NSISSoft.NSISBase import Messengers
*
*ImportError: No module named NSISSoft.NSISBase*

Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards, Kleo.