Hi Jen,

Thank you for your response. I seem to have all the relevant entries in the
two "*.loc" files you mentioned (paths in all_fasta files and the twobit
files are different because of the way we have the files stored. I also
converted the 2bit files to .fa and have them available in the same twobit
directory).

But the feature extraction is still not working.

Here are the relevant entries in files (I have redacted specific file paths
and replaced them with "path_to"):

twobit.loc

hg18    /path_to/twobit/hg18.2bit
hg19    /path_to/twobit/hg19.2bit
mm9    /path_to/twobit/mm9.2bit
mm8    /path_to/twobit/mm8.2bit

all_fasta.loc

hg19full        hg19    Human (Homo sapiens): hg19 Full
/path_to/hg19/bwa_path/hg19_all.fa
hg19_chr_only   hg19_chr        Human (Homo sapiens): hg19_chrom_only
/path_to/hg19/bwa_path/hg19.fa
hg18full        hg18    Human (Homo sapiens): hg18 Full
/path_to/hg18/bwa_path/hg18_all.fa
hg18_chr_only   hg18_chr        Human (Homo sapiens): hg18_chrom_only
/path_to/hg18/bwa_path/hg18_chrom_only.fa

I assume that the second field in the (all_fasta.loc) file <dbkey> has to
match the builds.txt file in the "ucsc" directory. Is that correct? It does
in this case. I think I am missing something subtle here.

The "*.loc.sample" files are great but the information contained in those
is confusing. I am not sure why there are two examples of the same info (as
far as I can tell) in most sample loc files.

Thanks.