I have two questions that pertain to a local install of galaxy:

1. I have been having trouble getting the “fetch sequences”  à “extract
genomic DNA” tool to work. Can someone identify the specific *.loc file
that needs to have the info about the location of the genome sequence files?

I get the following error when I run the extract tool:

*No sequences are available for 'hg19’, request them by reporting this
error.*

* *

2. What configuration file(s) need to contain locations for the gtf/gff
files?

Thanks.