Hi Jen,

Thank you for the suggestions. I did try to log in to Galaxy under User
-->Login. The password is the one I use for the Galaxy Main. However, it
gives me the error message "No such user (please note that login is case
sensitive)". I do not see a place to set Admin password in the
universe_wsgi.ini file.

Here is how I setup the Admin permissions under Users and Security in the
universe_wsgi.ini file:
1. id_secrete = gave a mix of numbers and letters
2. use_remote_user = True
3. remote_user_maildomain = tilahun.ab...@uni.edu
4. remote_user_logout_href = None
5. Admin_users = tilahun.ab...@uni.edu
6. require_login = True
7. allow_user_creation = False
8. allow_user_deletion = True
9. allow_user_impersonation = True
10. allow_user_dataset_purge = True
11. new_user_dataset_access_role_default_private = True

Can you check and let me know information I missed?

Thanks.

Tilahun