Hi,

A co-worker has a perl script that takes a directory path, and then
interates over a the file in that directory and processes them into an
output directory.
I want to integrate that into galaxy. I've figured out that I'll need
to create a tool XML conf with the inputs , outputs etc.

My question is what param type should I use for a directory, in the
input and output ? Or maybe what I'm looking for a is an input, output
type that is a set of file (rather than tying it to a filesystem)

Sorry for my beginners questions !

Thanks

Mac