Dear Galaxy Team,

I've been getting the following error for some time when I try to access
the Manage Jobs Task.

"This Galaxy instance is not the job manager. If using multiple servers,
please directly access the job manager instance to manage jobs."

For debugging purposes, I'm only running the single master instance. I'm
using CloudMan/Amazon EC2.

I traced the code and suspect it might have something to do with an Amazon
IP Address/hostname discrepancy, but am not sure how to go about fixing
this.

On a related note, if I can't access this page, what is the best way to
clear/cancel jobs via the command line?

Thanks in advance,
Dave
Thanks,