From: "Rémy Dernat" <remy...@gmail.com>
To: "Edward Kirton" <eskir...@lbl.gov>
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:14:14 AM
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Task Manager: This Galaxy instance is not the job
manager.

Hi,

Same issue here with multi servers. When I connect to the job manager instance,
I have " This Galaxy instance is not the job manager. If using multiple
servers, please directly access the job manager instance to manage jobs."
On the web server instance :

Server Error
Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware : 143 in __call__
>> app_iter = self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module paste.debug.prints : 98 in __call__
>> environ , self . app )
Module paste.wsgilib : 539 in intercept_output
>> app_iter = application ( environ , replacement_start_response )
Module paste.recursive : 80 in __call__
>> return self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module paste.httpexceptions : 632 in __call__
>> return self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base : 160 in __call__
>> body = method ( trans , ** kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework : 184 in decorator
>> return func ( self , trans , * args , ** kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.base.controller : 2428 in jobs
>> job_lock = trans . app . job_manager . job_queue . job_lock )
AttributeError: 'NoopQueue' object has no attribute 'job_lock'
extra data

full traceback

Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware : 143 in __call__
>> app_iter = self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module paste.debug.prints : 98 in __call__
>> environ , self . app )
Module paste.wsgilib : 539 in intercept_output
>> app_iter = application ( environ , replacement_start_response )
Module paste.recursive : 80 in __call__
>> return self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module paste.httpexceptions : 632 in __call__
>> return self . application ( environ , start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base : 160 in __call__
>> body = method ( trans , ** kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework : 184 in decorator
>> return func ( self , trans , * args , ** kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.base.controller : 2428 in jobs
>> job_lock = trans . app . job_manager . job_queue . job_lock )
AttributeError: 'NoopQueue' object has no attribute 'job_lock'

Regards,
Rem